[FAST] Nu Alpha Phi Beta Class Probate Showcase Invitation

janine ambubuyog janeeners.ambee at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 13:46:09 EST 2009

 Good Afternoon,

My name is Joseph Lopez and I am one of the founders of the Stevens’
Institute of Technology (SIT) Establishment of Nu Alpha Phi Fraternity. The
Brothers and I proudly invite you and your members to our first ever Probate
showcase for the first class  pledged here at SIT. Below are the details for
our Beta Class Probate: