[FAST] Unity Sweaters

Cianyl Pogata cpogata at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 22:06:52 EDT 2010

Happy Easter Everyone :). Hope everyone had a good 3-day Weekend.

FAST is scheduled for Dress Rehearsal at 10:00PM in Walker Gymnasium, so
please show up 15 minutes prior to our rehearsal. During our dance
rehearsal, ESC will be selling the UNITY sweaters that will have the FAST on
the back. Priority to get customized sweaters are to the performers.

To those on the list, please bring your *$7 *to purchase the sweater .  I
will be posting the size you told me so I hope there won't be any confusion
when buying your sweater.

   1. Kevin Marti  (M)
>    2. Sam Morsy  (L)
>    3. Vincent Montero  (M)
>    4. Cerille Avetria  (M)
>    5. Phong Lai  (M)
>    6. Neil Gallares  (L)
>    7. Janine Ambubuyog (S)
>    8. Justine Young (S)
>    9. Ellea Fernando (S)
>   10. Cianyl Mae Pogata (S)
>   11. Nicole Lim (M)
>   12. Deonne Francisco (M)
>   13. Brian Tagalog (S)
>   14. Michaelo Velarde (M)
>   15. Roscoe Sabale (L)
>   16. Kristine Du (M)
>   17. Brian Pilapil (M)
>   18. Kevin Hon – Dancer (L)
>   19. Armand Rook Reyes (M)
>   20. Alyssa Kilayko (S)
>   21. Joanne Payumo (M)
>   22. Kristina Bolante (since you came late - we'll see if they have extra
> :D)

If you have any questions, please feel free to text/email me.
--
Cianyl Mae Pogata
Stevens Institute of Technology
cpogata at stevens.edu