[FAST] Unity Practice Today BEFORE Dress Rehearsal

Ellea Fernando efernan1 at stevens.edu
Mon Apr 5 16:13:34 EDT 2010

Hey Guys and Gals,

*Monday *(*April 5*) aka Today

Another reminder that there will be Unity Practice *BEFORE *the Dress
Rehearsal tonight! It will be in *2nd Floor Howe* in the lounge area near
Pierce Dining Hall. We will be meeting *7:30PM*. Again, the practice will
take place before the ESC Dress Rehearsal that will be at *10:00PM* in
Walker Gym.

Please treat this practice as a dress rehearsal. This means wear your
costumes, wear your heels, bring any props, etc.

Please email me whether you can make it to the practice or be late.

--
Ellea Fernando
Stevens Institute of Technology
efernan1 at stevens.edu