[FAST] Minor Board Elections

Ellea Fernando elleamicole at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 12:05:44 EDT 2010

Whats up FAST!

All of us here at the new Eboard would like to remind all of you that we
will be holding elections for next year's Minor Board during the next GBM.
Only active members are allowed to vote but we strongly encourage all of you
to attend and voice your opinions on each of the nominees

Next GBM will be in BC 210 on Tuesday April 27th at 9pm.

Just a note that active members have an attendance of at least 60%
throughout the year. If you are an active member, please PLEASE attend! We
need at least 2/3 of active members present when we do elections.

Here are the nominees for the various Minor Board Chairs:

*Web Chair:*

   1. Champ Velarde
   2. Steven Gong
   3. Alyssa Kilayko
   4. Roscoe Sabale

*Alumni Chair:*

   1. Anne Marie Paeto
   2. Larry Huang
   3. Brian Pilapil

*Historian:* Richard Delos Reyes

*Recruitment Chair*:

   1. Deonne Francisco
   2. Neil Gallares
   3. Jon Drosos

*Performance Director:*

   1. Joanne Payumo
   2. Kevin Hon

*Assistant Performance Director:
*

   1. Nicole Lim
   2. Kevin Hon
   3. Richard Delos Reyes
   4. Joanne Payumo
   5. Steven Gong
   6. Vincent Montero

*Cultural Chair:*

   1. Sam Morsy
   2. Alyssa Kilayko
   3. Nicole Lim
   4. Janine Ambubuyoy
   5. Richard Delos Reyes
   6. Kevin Hon
   7. Deonne Francisico
   8. Cerille Avetria

*Public Relations Chair:*

   1. Victoria Tran
   2. Jonathan Kim
   3. Jen Trinh
   4. Grace Min
   5. Cerille Avetria
   6. Neil Gallares
   7. Kevin Marti
   8. Nicole Lim

If you have a question about any details concerning a position, please visit
the FAST website and read the FAST Constitution. (
http://www.stevens.edu/fast/documents) Also, if you wish to be considered
for a position or want to drop from one, please email me!

--
Ellea Micole M. Fernando
Stevens Institute of Technology
efernan1 at stevens.edu