[FAST] GBM Plus Minor Board Elections! 04/27/2010

Ellea Fernando elleamicole at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 18:09:56 EDT 2010

Whats Up FAST!

We will be having a GBM this *Tuesday (April 27th)* in *BC 210* at* 9PM*.
Along with our usual GBM activities, we will be holding Minor Board
Elections that day.

If you are nominated, please try to attend. Most importantly if you are an
active member, meaning you have at least a 60% or more attendance to FAST
GBMs and activities throughout the year, please Please PLEASE make your best
attempt to attend! As a rule from our FAST Constitution, we need at least
2/3 of active members present during elections. Here's a list of current
active members:

Janine Ambubuyog
Cerille Avetria
Kristina Bolante
Jonathan Chua
Richard Delos Reyes
Kristine Du
Ellea Fernando
Neil Gallares
Kyle Gilbert
John Holandez
Kevin Hon
Larry Huang
Alyssa Kilayko
Jonathan Kim
Phong Lai
Kevin Marti
Joanne Payumo
Cianyl Mae Pogata
Isagani Puertollano
Armand Rook Reyes
Victoria Tran
Jennifer Trinh
Michael Walker
Justine Young

If you are an active member and can't attend, please email me ASAP! Also,
even if your not an active member, we encourage you to come to voice your
opinion on the nominees. I really hope everybody can make it!

--
Ellea Micole M. Fernando
Stevens Institute of Technology
efernan1 at stevens.edu