[FAST] GBM Minutes for November 30, 2010

Ellea Fernando efernan1 at stevens.edu
Fri Dec 3 17:28:54 EST 2010

Howdy Everybody!

Attached are the GBM Minutes for November 30th 2010.

*Important Stuff*

   - *FAST/LAA Semi-Formal "Night at the Oscars"*
      - *When:* Saturday December 4th 2010, Doors Open 7:00pm
      - *Where:* Bissinger (4th floor Howe)
      - Come join FAST and LAA down the red carpet for a fun night in fancy
      clothes, good music (provided by a DJ), great food from Filipino
and Spanish
      culture, a photo booth, and awesome company!
   - *FAST Bake Sale*
      - We will be preparing our baked goods this Sunday December 5th at
      Honny's apartment. (more info in Minutes)
      - Selling our baked goods outside Pierce:
         - Monday December 6th
         - Tuesday December 7th
         - Wednesday December 8th
         - between 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
      - We need 2 volunteers each shift
      - (*Shift 1: *11:00 AM - 12:00 PM)
         - (*Shift 2: *12:00 PM - 1:00 PM)
         - Sign Up Here!
         https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ann5mrCiSzIFdER3RHBvTDlIQlBhWnUyakdwUWJBQ0E&hl=en#gid=0
      - *CONGRATULATIONS to NICOLE LIM for being our Ms. Philippines Rep!*

Next GBM is 12/7/2010!
This is our last GBM of the semester and will also be our Christmas GBM!
See you then!

--
Ellea Micole M. Fernando
Stevens Institute of Technology