[FAST] Baking at Honny's!

Ellea Fernando efernan1 at stevens.edu
Sun Dec 5 16:21:22 EST 2010

Hey Everybody,

I hope this email gets to you before the day is over!

*Baking at Honny's!*
*When:* Today (December 5th) Anytime after 3:00pm (meaning its going on
RIGHT NOW!)
*Where:* 800 Madison, Room 342
*What:* The members of FAST will be baking baked goods like cupcakes,
brownies, cookies, etc. So if you like to bake, come on down!
*Why:** *To produce product to be sold for our FAST Bake Sale this week!

*You are welcome to come join any time during the day!
We will be baking all day!*

Also, remember to sign up for a time slot for the actual Bake Sale this
week!
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ann5mrCiSzIFdER3RHBvTDlIQlBhWnUyakdwUWJBQ0E&hl=en#gid=0

Questions? Concerns? Text me at (848-203-1987).

--
Ellea Micole M. Fernando
Stevens Institute of Technology
efernan1 at stevens.edu