[FAST] Wanna Canta!

Kristine Du kdu at stevens.edu
Thu Feb 4 14:55:31 EST 2010

Hey FASTers!

So Wanna Canta is coming up on Saturday, February 20 at St. Peter's College!
It is a singing competition and Kevin Marti is representing Stevens so come
and support him! So far these are the people coming:

Rory Marti
Liza Marti
Cianyl Mae Pogata
Richard delos Reyes
Michael Walker
Devon Chin
Alyssa Kilayko
Phong Lai
Jen Trinh
Janine Ambubuyog
Grace Min
Kristine Du

If you are on this list, that means you are definitely coming and I will
need the money ASAP! It costs $10 to attend. We have 15 tickets reserved, so
if you would still like to go please let me know no later than tomorrow!

Thanks!
--
Kristine Du
Stevens Institute of Technology