[FAST] FIND Fall 2010 Dialogue Volunteers/Moderator

Cianyl Pogata cpogata at gmail.com
Mon May 10 10:01:38 EDT 2010

Good Morning, FAST !

I hope you're studying hard and passing your FINALS with flying colors :).

Around this week, I will be sending a list of names to Mark Libatique, RAPS
Representative, of volunteers/moderators.

Taken from Last E-mail:

> *As you may or may not know, D3 has the honor of hosting next Fall
> Semester's FIND Dialogue 2010 (Location: TBA). A Dialogue cannot possibly
> function without the help and passion of volunteers and moderators from the
> District's member schools. That's where y-o-u come in.*

Please, if you are interested or thinking about being a
volunteer/moderator, please email fast at stevens.edu ASAP.

Example of email:

*Cianyl Mae Pogata
*(201) 328 -2494
Availability for Summer: Only have classes from 6-9 on Tuesday & Thursday,
but the rest I'm free
cpogata at stevens.edu

Thank you !

--