[FAST] NYC Filipino Independence Day Parade

Kevin L. Marti kmarti at stevens.edu
Wed May 26 22:02:15 EDT 2010

Hello everyone! Hopefully you're all is having a good summer so far.
SO, the NYC Filipino Independence Day Parade is on June 6, 2010 and D3
is asking every group to represent their school by marching in the
parade!

Here's the facebook event telling you all about it:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=112943758747204&ref=ts

If you're interested in attending (which I'm sure you all are, because
being interested in parades is what cool kids do) reply to this email
so that I can send a list of attendees to important people.

ALSO, there will be a photoshoot tomorrow (May 27th) at 11 am at
Battery Park and Friday (May 28th) at 11 am at Liberty State Park to
promote the t-shirts sold at the event (the t-shirt picture is attached
to the email). They only need two delegates from each school, so if you
feel like going, email findrobico at gmail.com and show up.

Alright, so do it. cool? cool.