[FAST] Fwd: MASA Malaysian Night 2010

Ellea Fernando efernan1 at stevens.edu
Thu Nov 18 17:05:39 EST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nurul Rozlan <nrozlan at stevens.edu>
Date: Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 1:08 PM
Subject: MASA Malaysian Night 2010
To: fast at stevens.edu

Dear FAST, could you please forward this email to your general body members?
Thank you.

Hello everyone,

Malaysian Student Association (MASA) Stevens is going to have our biggest
event in Fall 2010 semester tomorrow.
We are going to perform during the night and there will be special
performances by Indian Undergraduate Association (IUA).
We will serve variety of FREE delicious Malaysian foods tomorrow so everyone
is welcomed.
We will also have great raffles to be distributed during the event.
Below are the details of the event.

Event:                Malaysian Night 2010 by MASA Stevens

Day and date:    Friday, November 19th, 2010 at 7.30 pm

Time:                 7.30 pm

Venue:               Bissinger Room, 4th floor Howe Center

Trailer:
http://masastevens.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Fine-ar-1.mp4

This event is FREE for all undergraduate Stevens students. Only $3 will be
charged to Graduate Stevens students and $5 for guests.

[image: MalaysianNight2 - Copy.jpg]

Experience Malaysia in just one night. See you guys there !

For further information, visit http://masastevens.com/mn2010/ or email us
at masa at stevens.edu

Regards,

Nurul Rozlan