[FAST] KARAOKE FOR A CAUSE! :)

abkilayko at gmail.com abkilayko at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 20:22:38 EST 2010

Hey guys! Thanks for letting me present the DPhiE event to you on Tuesday! The event is tonight from 9-11 at Babbio Atrium! It's not just karaoke now. It's a club style setting! So come out and chill out in the atrium. It's $5 per person or $20 for a group of 5! There's free Red Bull courtesy of Armand and food. It'd be great if you all came and support! Or if you can't make the event, you can come and still donate. Thanks guys!

<3 Alyssa