[FAST] Happy Thanksgiving!

Armand Reyes armandrookreyes at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 14:49:32 EST 2010

To the members of FAST,

Good afternoon. I hope you're all enjoying your holiday break so far.

I just wanted to thank all of you for making FAST what it is today.  A
family, an RSO, a club --whatever you want to call it, FAST is a
premier organization on campus.  From my amazing E-Board members, to
the hard working Minor Board members, to the faithful General Body
members. The level of premium that FAST brings is a result of the
collective effort from everyone across the board.  I am truly thankful
for that.

I know the semester is starting to wind down, but I just want to
remind you that the FAST semester is not over yet!   We have a couple
of GBMs left, including a special Christmas GBM (Secret Santa,
anyone?), 2 dance workshops, a bake sale, and our Semi-Formal on
December 4th!

Lastly, HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Now stop reading this email and enjoy the
holiday. See you all at the GBM on Tuesday (ehm, Ms. PI elections)!

-Armand

--
Armand Rook Reyes
Stevens Institute of Technology