[FAST] GBM this Tuesday + "So You Think You Can Line Dance?" Tonight!

Ellea Fernando efernan1 at stevens.edu
Mon Nov 29 13:23:37 EST 2010

Hey Awesome People!

Welcome back to school! I hope everybody had a fun, relaxing, and food
filled Thanksgiving break! FAST will be having a very eventful week this
week so I'll help you keep up with the events!
Let me emphasize our two events! Please come attend!

*TONIGHT (Monday November 29, 2010): So You Think You Can Line Dance?*

   - *Where:* Hayden Lounge
   - *When:* 9pm

*TOMORROW (Tuesday November 30, 2010): General Body Meeting (the last one of
the semester!)*

   - *Where*: BC 210
   - *When:* 9pm

*Wednesday (December 1, 2010): Ballroom Workshop*

   - *Where: *Jacobus Dance Studio (basement of Jacobus Lounge)
   - *When:* 9pm

*Saturday (December 4, 2010): FAST/LAA Semi-Formal*

   - *Where:* Bissinger Room (4th floor Howe)
   - *When:* Doors open 7:30pm

Lets have an awesome week!
Any questions/concerns? Email me or the FAST E-Board (fast at stevens.edu). =)

--