[FAST] SINO ITO ?!

Cianyl Mae Pogata cpogata at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 13:33:04 EST 2010

Good Afternoon, FAST Family !

I hope you had an amazing Thanksgiving break :). Now it's time for another SINO ITO (sorry again for my tardiness).

Like always, Reply back to me with your answers and picture and we will play "Sino Ito ?!" On Tuesdays GBM. Please submit by 7:00pm on Tuesday, November 30.

1. If you were a Superhero, what would be your name and your one super power?
2. What is your New Year's Resolution ?
3. What are your plans over Winter Break ?
4. If you were a Pokemon, what would you be and why ?

Have fun with it :)
Cianyl Mae Pogata
Stevens Institute of Technology
Chemical Engineering 2013
Stevens Cooperative Education Program
Filipino Association of Stevens Tech (FAST) Vice President '10 - '11
Cell: (201) 328 - 2494
cpogata at stevens.edu
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile