[FAST] Secret Santa!

Armand Reyes armandrookreyes at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 19:47:57 EST 2010

Hey FAST members!

It's about that time of year!  In the spirit of gift giving, we've decided
to host a Secret Santa. If you are interested in participating in the 2010
FAST Secret Santa Gift Exchange, please click the link below!

http://www.elfster.com/exchange/view/4455183/6836d8/

There's a friendly catch, though!  Since we're college kids and money is
tight these days, the *spending limit is $5!*
You don't even have to spend that much.  You can make something, bake
something, or even re-gift something.

*PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST SIGN UP ON ELFSTER BY DECEMBER 1ST!*

We will be* exchanging gifts on December 7th* at our Christmas GBM =]

--
Armand Rook Reyes
Stevens Institute of Technology
areyes at stevens.edu