[FAST] Ate/Kuya Survey!

Richard delos Reyes richard.dlreyes at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 22:58:50 EDT 2010

Hi Guys!

So, if you missed the meeting last Tuesday, we collected a survey to help us
match you with a potential Ate/Kuya.

If you don't know, in Tagalog, 'Ate' means older sister, and 'Kuya' means
older brother. At FAST, we match new members with an older Ate or Kuya as a
mentor to help out with your overall college experience. Everyone is nice in
FAST, so don't worry - you won't be matched with someone that will disregard
you!

Pairing you with an Ate or Kuya puts you in the FAST Family Trees. There are
four - the F Family, A Family, S Family, and T Family. In the past, we've
paired members solely based on interests, which is fine, but has become a
total hassle for bookkeeping. Therefore, we are currently revamping the
pairing system so that we can facilitate an easier method of pairing you
with a person that can help you the most.

If you weren't at the meeting last Tuesday, please email me (see my
signature) with the following information:

   - Name, Major, and Year
   - Three Hobbies
   - Three Interests
   - Other activities and organizations you're a part of
   - What you wish to achieve in your time here at Stevens.

*BOTH NEW AND OLD MEMBERS SHOULD FILL THIS SURVEY OUT! Thanks.*
*
*
*Please email me your information no later than Monday, October 11, 2010.*
*
*
*Thanks!
*