[FAST] Freshmen Board Game Night

Cianyl Mae Pogata cpogata at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 22:26:49 EDT 2010

Good Evening FASTastic Family :).

Just a reminder Board Games Night will be happening at my apartment (800 Madison) tomorrow - 11th of October. We want a chance to bond with the freshmen one on one. So please come through Freshmen. Meeting place will be at Humphreys Circle at 6PM - where an upperclassman may walk with the group to my apartment.

This hang out is for anyone who wants to just bond and be a family :) - that includes any member in FAST !

Sounds FASTastic to me! See you there ;D
Cianyl Mae Pogata
Stevens Institute of Technology
Chemical Engineering 2013
FAST Vice President '10 - '11