[FAST] Family Trees!

Richard delos Reyes richard.dlreyes at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 09:58:28 EDT 2010

Hi all!

I hope you enjoyed the event last night! It was such a great success. Thanks
again for coming! Thanks especially to Armand, Cianyl, and Chetna Mehta for
being so helpful in the creation of these family trees!

Attached is the full picture of new family trees for the F Family, A Family,
S Family, and T Family. There are new procedures for assigning new members
to the family trees - the most important of which is that, starting with the
new members, *each member is only allowed two littles MAX.* This is an
attempt to control the sizes of the family trees and to make sure that the
sizes of the trees are proportional. There are additional new procedures for
family trees being put in place, just so we can have a sustainable family
structure that will really last.

If you were not at the event last night, please take a look at the new trees
(attached) to find out where you are!

*CHALLENGE! Know who's in your tree! You may or may not get tested on this
next GBM! If you do get tested on this, be sure to do well! Each family will
be in friendly competition with each other for points during the year, with
the family with the most points getting a prize at Barrios Fiesta in the
spring! So do your best to get to know your family! :)*
*
*
*
*