[FAST] FIND Dialogue 2010

Kevin L. Marti kmarti at stevens.edu
Thu Oct 21 12:19:16 EDT 2010

So,as I said in the GBM, FIND Dialgoue 2010 is November 5-6 and the
cost for registration is $20.

That payment is due by TOMORROW (10/22/10)!

I will be sending out a final list later today of who is attending so I
can make sure I'm not forgetting anyone for preregistration. (I'm not
doing it now because I'm at work and I can't open the document Armand
sent me and do I have the list on me.........it's not because I'm
lazy!)

Anyways, the people who have paid so far are:
1. Kristel
2. Roscoe
3. Juan
4. Honny
5. Ellea

if you did pay, then email me and I'll make sure you're not lying then
I'll change it.

So, again, PAYMENTS DUE BY TOMORROW (Friday, Oct. 22)!

If you don't pay me by then, I will cover for you. BUT, I expect to be
paid back. If I'm not, then believe me I WILL find you! lol

Kevin Lee Marti
Stevens Institute of Technology
Civil Engineering 2014
FAST FIND Representative '10-'11