[FAST] SINO ITO ?!

Cianyl Pogata cpogata at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 10:45:03 EDT 2010

Hello FAST Family !

For all who do not know what the subject of the e-mail means. It is
translated to "*WHO IS THIS*?!" I decided to bring it back because its nice
to see what is in the mind of a FAST member.

It's as simple as this.

   1. Answer the Questions Below
   2. Attach a Picture of Yourself
   3. Email it to cpogata at gmail.com

During the Sino Ito segment in our General Body Meeting, our FAST general
body will try to guess who you are. Sounds Fun !

*Questions*:

   1. What is your most memorable college moment so far?
   2. If you were a Filipino dish, what would you be and why?
   3. What is your best pick up line ?
   4. What is your most embarrassing moment ?

Have fun with it :D.

--
Cianyl Mae Pogata
Stevens Institute of Technology