[FAST] Teams!

Richard delos Reyes richard.dlreyes at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 01:38:26 EDT 2010

Hi Guys!

If there's still any confusion, the idea of F, A, S, & T Teams came from the
family trees used during Karaoke Night. As explained by Armand during the
GBM, there was a need to go back to the old tree (with modifications), but
we didn't want to waste the groupings that we had made for Karaoke Night.

The basic premise is that there's a points system (which will be included in
the Minutes that you'll receive soon), and the goal is for each team to get
as many points as possible during the year. The team with the highest total
points will get a reward during Barrios Fiesta in the spring.

Teams: ***PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU'RE NOT ON A TEAM, SO I CAN PUT YOU ON
ONE!*

*F Team*
Izzy Puertollano
Mike Walker