[FAST] Reminder: GBM Tonight

Ellea Fernando efernan1 at stevens.edu
Tue Oct 19 16:28:41 EDT 2010

What's up guys,

Just a reminder that *FAST* will be holding a* GBM later tonight* (Tuesday
October 19, 2010) at* 9:00pm* in *BC 210*.

Among other things, we will be holding elections for Mr. Philippines and
playing our fun fun fun Filipino culture games! Also, there's rumors going
around that there might be *pizza tonight*?! =O

Finally, we will be taking our *Yearbook Photo* this* Wednesday* (*October
19, 2010*) in *Second Floor Howe* (up the stairs). Our time slot is at *
9:40pm* but please arrive promptly at* 9:30pm*!

See you tonight! =)

--
Ellea Micole M. Fernando
Stevens Institute of Technology