[FAST] GBM this Tuesday! =)

Ellea Fernando efernan1 at stevens.edu
Sun Oct 17 22:12:18 EDT 2010

Hey guys!

FAST will be having our GBM this *Tuesday* (*October 19th 2010*) at *9:00pm*in
* BC 210*. Come for the fun, friends, and Filipino culture! ^.^

Along with our usual shenanigans, we will be holding nominations/elections
for *Mr. Philippines*!

What is Mr. Philippines you ask? Every year the Filipino Intercollegiate
Networking Dialogue (FIND) holds a Mr. Philippines Pageant for the Tri-State
Area. All around D3, schools enter in a candidate to represent their
organization to hopefully win the coveted prize of Mr. Philippines!
Candidates compete in various activities like a costume contest, a talent
contest, and a question & answer. It's really fun! As a matter of fact, a
Stevens student named James McIlvaine won the whole thing and earned the
title of Mr. Philippines for FAST in 2007! A bit of details, the pageant is
on November 14th and will take place in NYU. We will help you prepare and we
will be there to cheer you on!

So if you are a male and is interested, please come to the GBM this week and
volunteer to be our representative! =D

Have a great 2 days until I see all of you! =)

--
Ellea Micole M. Fernando
Stevens Institute of Technology
efernan1 at stevens.edu