[FAST] Fwd: [FAST eboard] [ESC] Holiday Formal Bus Information + Presents

Milcah L. Umali mumali at stevens.edu
Fri Dec 9 00:35:54 EST 2011

Hey Everyone!

Hope you are all excited for ESCs Holiday Formal
tomorrow at 7pm at the Sheraton Lincoln Harbor Hotel! All RSVPs are now
final, anyone who does not show up will be charged $15 to their Stevens
student account ($30 for couples). Please take a look at this google
document (), and see which bus you are on. The first bus leaves promptly
at 6:45pm and the second bus at 7:00pm. The names in bold and red are
non-Stevens Students. $5 CASH or CHECK will be collected prior to
boarding buses (at the door if you drive). BUSES WILL BE PARKED OUTSIDE
JONAS HALL. Please plan to arrive 10 minuted prior to departure.

Also,
please don't forget to bring a present for the BOYS AND GIRLS CLUB OF
HOBOKEN! Donations will be accepted as NEW, UNWRAPPED PRESENTS. The
children range from K-8th grade. We would like you to be creative with
the presents, but some ideas include: crafts, board games, basketballs,
footballs, movies, hats, mittens, etc. We hope you kept these children
in mind as we celebrate the end of our semester and this holiday season!
All presents will be placed under the Christmas Tree at the venue!

If
you have any last minute questions, please let us know! Can't wait to
see you all tomorrow!

Happy Holidays,
 ESC E-Board

--