[FAST] Community Service TOMORROW (Friday)

Jonathan Drosos jon.drosos at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 15:43:28 EST 2011

Hello FAST,

Just a reminder that we are scheduled to come in and help at the Hoboken
Homeless Shelter tomorrow (Friday 12/16) from 11am-3pm, although Jaclyn at
the shelter said we might finish at 2pm depending on how much work there
is.  We will be meeting up at 10:40am outside of Babbio to walk on over
together.  Please let me know ASAP if you will be coming.  Text me at 203
570 5171 or email at jon.drosos at gmail.com thanks.

--
Jonathan Drosos
Stevens Institute of Technology