[FAST] GBM this Tuesday! with Elections!

Ellea Fernando efernan1 at stevens.edu
Mon Feb 21 23:38:22 EST 2011

Hello Everybody!

Just a reminder that FAST will be having our *GBM* this *Tuesday* February
22nd 2011 at *9:00pm* in *BC 210*.

During this GBM, we will be having our *E-Board Elections* for the next
school year!

If you are an *active member*, please try very hard to attend! We need to
meet our quorum to hold an election!
If you are a *nominated member*, please form a short speech on why you
should be elected for that position.
You can prepare by checking out the listed responsibilities of that position
in the FAST Constitution (http://www.stevens.edu/fast/about.html - under
"FAST Constitution") and contacting the E-Board member that currently holds
that position!

Should you *decline* your nomination for a position, please email me ASAP!

Below is the list of nominations.

*President*

o   Cerille Avetria

o   Kevin Marti

o   Kevin Hon

o   Nicole Lim

o   Ellea Fernando

o   Kyle Gilbert

o   Michaelo Velarde

o   Vincent Montero

o   Armand Reyes

o   Cianyl Pogata

*VP*

o   Cerille Avetria

o   Kevin Marti

o   Kevin Hon

o   Jon Drosos

o   Ellea Fernando

o   Michaelo Velarde

o   Kyle Gilbert

o   Vincent Montero

o   Armand Reyes

o   Cianyl Pogata

*Treasurer*

o   Kyle Gilbert

o   Steve Gayanilo

o   Joe Bernardo

o   Nicole Lim

o   Victoria Tran

o   Roscoe Sabale

o   Milcah Umali

o   Vincent Montero

*Secretary*

o   Nicole Lim

o   Steve Gayanilo

o   Victoria Tran

o   Ellea Fernando

o   Gwenn Flores

o   Milcah Umali

o   Juan Paolo

o   Christina Tsui

o   Alden Rodriguez

o   Ian Marcellana

*Social Chair*

o   Cerille Avetria

o   Victoria Tran

o   Jon Drosos

o   Nicole Lim

o   Gwenn Flores

o   Steve Gayanilo

o   Kyle Gilbert

o   Vincent Montero

o   Amanda Llamares

*FIND Rep*

o   Kevin Marti

o   Juan Paolo Alicante

o   Joe Bernando

o   Steve Gayanilo

o   Jon Drosos

o   Vincent Montero

*ESC Rep*

o   Cerille Avetria

o   Ellea Fernando

o   Abi Vaskain

o   Steve Gayanilo

o   Juan Paolo Alicante

o   Michaelo Velarde

o   Tim Pirog

o   Kyle Gilbert

o   Vincent Montero

If you have any questions whatsoever, please email me or the E-Board at
fast at stevens.edu!

Good luck to all the nominees! See you all on Tuesday!

--
Ellea Micole M. Fernando
Stevens Institute of Technology
efernan1 at stevens.edu