[FAST] PLEASE READ: D3NCING for the STARS

Cianyl Pogata cpogata at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 17:12:35 EST 2011

Good Evening FAST Family :)

As you know, FAST's very own Izzy Puertollano & Christina Tsui are competing
in our co-hosted Ballroom Competition event with FASA
"D3NCING for the STARS".

*March 5, 2011*
*H-Wing Auditorium at Ramapo College of New Jersey*
*Dinner starts at 5PM*
*Competition starts at 7PM*
*Entrance Fee is $5*
*
*
*Message from Kuya Izzy Himself:*
"Good evening littles of mine who are in my family.
This message is directed to my kids. If you *do not* show up,
I will *disown* you. S2 S2"
*
*
RSVP if *YOU ARE* attending with fast at stevens.edu and CC Izzy (
ipuertol at stevens.edu).
Due by FEBRUARY 28, 2011

Just like Ms. Philippines, Rides will be provided. Priority will go to
FAST/Stevens.
*SO IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU EMAIL US IF YOU NEED A RIDE <3*
IMPORTANT: If you have a car, we would like to know that too :) !

If you like to check out the Facebook pages, click the links below:
D3NCING for the Stars: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=187892484572711
Support Page for Izzy & Christina:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=114889565252632

Thank you !