[FAST] FIND Spring Conference 2011

Kevin Marti kleem91 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 13:14:29 EST 2011

Hey guys!

So, as you all know, Stevens Institute of Technology will be the hosting
this year's:

*FIND, INC. 2011 SPRING CONFERENCE*
*AKSYON*
*MARCH 18-19,2011*

The event is similar to the Fall's FIND Dialogue, where schools from every
other district and our own, all come together in one spot
The main difference is that there are no workshops, instead this year's
delegates will attend sessions with speakers who will, you know...speak.
It's exciting! and there's a cultural show! GO!
Come represent FAST to all of FIND and show them that we are awesome!
*No one has no reason not to go since it is hosted at our own school*
*
*
So, if you are interested in going email *kmarti at stevens.edu* or *
fast at stevens.edu* BY WEDNESDAY (3/2/2011)