[FAST] FIESTA GRILL - MEET UP 5:30PM

Cianyl Pogata cpogata at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 13:58:24 EST 2011

The Fiesta Grill website lied to me and apparently they close at 10pm.
To get the food and line experience we will be leaving at *6:00PM* in
Hayden Lounge (Meet up *5:30* - please no Filipino time)*. *If you cannot
make this time, there will be a later car (Champ's car around 8:30PM), so
please text or email me if you want to be in this car !

Car Rides:
*Milcah* - Full Car
Cianyl Mae Pogata
Alden Rodriguez
Juan Paolo Alicante
Jonathan Kim

Cerille Avetria - 2 more spots left !
Jon Drosos
Andrew Muneses
(Insert Name)
(Insert Name)

Champ's Car - (4 spots left, but leaves around 8:30)

If you want to meet us there, the address is *819 West Side Avenue, Jersey
City, NJ*.

**PLEASE EMAIL ME or TEXT IF YOU WOULD STILL LIKE TO JOIN !! AS YOU CAN SEE
THERE ARE SPOTS LEFT.

--
Cianyl Mae Pogata
Stevens Institute of Technology