[FAST] AASU Sportsfest

Kevin Marti kleem91 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 09:04:29 EST 2012

Hey guys,

So AASU (Asian American Student Union at Saint Peter's College) is having
its annual D3 event, *SPORTSFEST!
*
The event takes place on different days and involves two sports, Basketball
and Volleyball.
*The Basketball competition is on April 14th and 15th, and costs $175 per
team*
*The Volleyball competition is on April 29th, and costs $100 per team.*
**
If anyone is interested in participating let me know by *THIS FRIDAY!* I
need to let AASU know we would like to compete by then.
If you have any questions, just email me (kleem91 at gmail.com).

*RULES AND REGULATIONS:*
**
- must be a club member recognized by your own E-board
- Each player must bring 2 forms of ID the day of the competition: school
ID should be one of them.
- NCAA players are NOT allowed to play- this will be followed by our
committee strictly!
- must agree to follow due dates and submit requirements on time
- must come ON TIME the day off the competition
- must submit requirements(payments, contracts, rosters) on time, NOT the
day of the competition-this is no longer allowed.
- must agree to play fairly and show qualities of sportsmanship
- Special note:
            - Alumni are allowed to play for your team(only a maximum of 2
years from their graduation -graduates of 2010 and 2011 are allowed)
            - must not be a former/current NCAA player
            - must provide a copy of their diploma  and two forms of ID
            - roster of each team must consist of at least 25% CURRENT
students- Please make sure to list which of your players are alumni

--
Kevin Marti
Civil Engineering 2014