[FAST] D3 GBM, D3 Shirts, and more!

Kevin Marti kleem91 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 11:54:57 EST 2012

*ALRIGHT, SO 3 THINGS*
**
*1.* *This Friday (2/17/12)**,* I will be attending a *D3 GBM* at *Kean
University*.
 If anyone would like to come, I will be leaving campus around 6:15pm. Text
me if you are interested (*201 736 9886*)

*2.* At the D3 GBM, they will be selling D3 shirts! Traditionally, everyone
from D3 wears D3 shirts when going to FIND!
     Here's a picture:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150194067136292&set=a.10150194062256292.305287.562306291&type=3&theater
     *They are $10. If you want one, email or txt me your shirt size ASAP*

*3.* Lastly, the GBM is also a *Food & Clothing drive* for the victims of
Typhoon Sendong.
    If you have any clothes you don't need/use or extra canned food that
you want to donate, let me know! It's for a good cause!

That's all for now! Happy Valentine's Day to all!

--
Kevin Marti
Civil Engineering 2014