[FAST] D3 GBM, D3 Shirts, and more!

Kevin Marti kleem91 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 10:02:33 EST 2012

Today is the *D3 meeting at Kean University at 6:30pm*.
If you want to come, I am leaving campus at 5:30. Let me know ASAP!
If anyone has food or clothes to donate, tell me so I can pick them up
before I leave.

Lastly, I have 6 people down for shirts: Milcah (S), Cianyl (S), Gwenn
(XS), Jon (L), Roscoe (L), Alden (L).
If anyone else wants a shirt (or if you responded and you're not on this
list), just email me!

--
Kevin Marti
Civil Engineering 2014