[FAST] D3ncing for the Stars

Kevin Marti kleem91 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 08:33:45 EST 2012

Hey FAST!

So, if you don't already know, we will be co-hosting an event called *D3ncing
for the Stars* with Ramapo's FASA, on *March 10, 2012 *
The event is a D3 ballroom dancing/fundraising competition and will take
place at Ramapo College.

*We still need a couple to represent us! Please email me ASAP if you are
willing to be our representative for the event!*

Also, because we are co-hosting, we *ABSOLUTELY NEED VOLUNTEERS!!*
Volunteers will help setup in the morning and run the event at night.
If you are volunteering, you will be placed in one of the following
committees: *Food, Decoration, Runners, Tickets, Crowd Control, Setup**.*
We also need someone to sing the US National Anthem.

*So, please email me back if you are interested in helping out and also
what committee you would prefer to be on. *

--
Kevin Marti
Civil Engineering 2014