[FAST] Sino Ito?

arodrig2 arodrig2 at stevens.edu
Mon Apr 1 11:05:09 EDT 2013

Hey Guys!

Sorry this is really really super duper mad late (lots of birthday and
Easter celebrations going on the past couple of days) but since I got
practically no responses for last week's sino ito, we're reusing those
questions for this week!

Here they are:

1) What did you do during Spring Break?
2) What's the last video game you bought and do you still play it?
3) Pirate or Ninja? Which side would you side with and why?
4) This year's FIND Conference theme is "Define: I am [adjective]
[noun]" What would your adjective and noun be?
5) What is your all-time favorite dessert?

Please submit responses before midnight tonight at the latest, as well
as a photo of yourself to use in the presentation if you are picked.

Have an awesome week everyone!

 From,

Alden

--