[FAST] Sino Ito?

Milcah Umali mumali at stevens.edu
Mon Apr 1 11:26:12 EDT 2013

-_______________-

I. Just. Saw. This...........

You can disregard the email I just sent you. LOL... WOMP WOMP.

Sorry Alden, I've obviously been too caught up with Unity and my one stupid
class...... =_= FAIL.

On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 11:05 AM, arodrig2 <arodrig2 at stevens.edu> wrote:

> Hey Guys!
>
> Sorry this is really really super duper mad late (lots of birthday and
> Easter celebrations going on the past couple of days) but since I got
> practically no responses for last week's sino ito, we're reusing those
> questions for this week!
>
> Here they are:
>
> 1) What did you do during Spring Break?
> 2) What's the last video game you bought and do you still play it?
> 3) Pirate or Ninja? Which side would you side with and why?
> 4) This year's FIND Conference theme is "Define: I am [adjective] [noun]"
> What would your adjective and noun be?
> 5) What is your all-time favorite dessert?
>
> Please submit responses before midnight tonight at the latest, as well as
> a photo of yourself to use in the presentation if you are picked.
>
> Have an awesome week everyone!
>
> From,
>
> Alden
>
> --
> Alden James D. Rodriguez
> Stevens Institute of Technology
> Computer Science 2015
> FAST Vice President 2012-2013
> FAST Web Chair 2011-2012
> Cell: (917) 923-4729
> arodrig2 at stevens.edu

 *Milcah L. Umali*

Stevens Institute of Technology

Engineering Management 2015

Cooperative Education Program

Filipino Association at Stevens Tech (F.A.S.T.)

Vice President 2013-14

Cell: (201) 680-1766

mumali at stevens.edu