[FAST] Announcements & Reminders

Jaymie Basilio jbasilio at stevens.edu
Mon Dec 2 21:52:40 EST 2013

[ FAST General Body ]

Happy Monday, GB.

Just one more week of classes leftttt^^

Announcements & Reminders

Here's a couple of things to look out for:

1. Last GBM of the Semester / Secret Santa

When: Tuesday December 3, at 9PM

Where: BC304

It's the last GBM of the semester,

so you better all be there!

Gift Exchange for Secret Santa will also be held during this time.

Remember, if you signed up, your Spending Limit is $10.

If you're unsure of what to get the person you are paired up with,

No worries~
The e-board will gladly help you on your quest for the perfect gift^^

2. Red Mango [FAST Family Event]

When: Friday, December 6

Where: Red Mango [213 Washington St.]

Red Mango on Washington will be donating 20% of their sales on Friday

to our Typhoon Fundraiser as part of their Good Neighbor Program.

Come with FAST & treat yourself to some froyo while contributing to the
donations!(:

This will be everyone/anyone who mentions Stevens/Haiyan;

you don't have to be a FAST member.

We will be voting on the best time to meet up during Tuesday's GBM.

3. Volunteer for the Hope for Haiyan Benefit Event!

When & Where: Saturday, December 7

Candlelit Vigil by the Cannon at 7PM

Benefit Event in Bissinger at 7:30PM

If you would like to volunteer for the event,
sign up here
<https://docs.google.com/a/stevens.edu/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApeG4q3ER6EVdFh5
NE9YdjdkbzJVbkUxMnRrQXBVOWc&usp=drive_web#gid=0> .

Also, spread the word about the event by inviting your friends
through the FB Event page here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/453492978088583> .

4. CSA & FAST's Hot Pot & BreakFAST

When: Wednesday, December 4, at 9PM

Where: Hayden Lounge

Hungry?
Need something to satisfy your end-of-the-semester cravings?
Come join CSA & FAST for our HotPot BreakFAST Event!

Questions? Email fast at stevens.edu.

Thanks for reading! Hope to see you all soon! <3

FAST Links:

Website <http://www.stevens.edu/fast>  | DuckSync
<https://orgsync.com/48043/chapter>  | Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/groups/2202030401/>  | Tumblr