[FAST] important please read!!!! meeting tuesday 6pm Jacobus Large Conference Room

Jamie Banhalmi jbanhalm at stevens.edu
Thu Dec 5 15:22:51 EST 2013

Hello everyone,

We will be meeting in J*acobus Large Conference Room *one last time *Friday
December 6th at 5pm *to wrap up loose ends and give further information
about the event. Please fill out this form saying whether or not you will
be attending the meeting or if your organization does not wish to
participate anymore please just let us know.
Fill this out please!<https://docs.google.com/a/stevens.edu/forms/d/1W9hrU5FIZW1t8gyRgL29ebEAh17vGiS8hlYvMMk_ojk/viewform>

Thank you all and I'm really excited to plan a kick ass awesome fundraiser
with you all (:

Jamie Banhalmi