[FAST] Announcements

Parth Patel ppate43 at stevens.edu
Thu Nov 10 12:14:59 EST 2016

*[FAST General Body**]*

 A couple of announcements for this week!
*[Line Dancing]*
Tonight TECHNIQUE is hosting Line Dancing taught by our own Treasurer -
Caleb Gomez and our own Alumni Jeremiah Ybanez! Swing by if you want to
learn how to line dance!

*WHEN: TONIGHT at 8:00 PM *

*WHERE: Jacobus Dance Studio*
*[Mr. PI]*
A big shout out to Jarod Holgado who will be representing FAST for this
years Mr. Philippines! Come out this Sunday to support Jarod!
Refer to the Facebook Link to purchase tickets

*WHEN: THIS SUNDAY at 5:00 PM*
*WHERE: Skirball Center for the Performing Arts, 566 Laguardia PL New York.
*

*Facebook Link <https://www.facebook.com/events/1144707038951316/>*
*[6th GBM Tonight]*
Mark your calender's because our next GBM will be next Wednesday to provide
more information on upcoming events and Filipino culture!
*WHEN:* November 16 at 9:00 PM
*WHERE:* BC 304

*[Service Information]*
We are collecting canned goods and clothing for our balik bayan box to send
to the Philippines! You can drop goods off at the GBMs or email me at
ppate43 at stevens.edu to arrange a pickup.

In addition we are trying to arrange a volunteer event and give back to the
community! If you are interested please fill out this form:
​Fast Service Link
<https://docs.google.com/a/stevens.edu/forms/d/1Aa60SVHpvUBt3DGyuEtJTPM8XHcCcBjo3eQAkWGgs34/alreadyresponded?edit_requested=true>
​
*[Thank You for Reading!]*