[FAST] Freshman Nomination *Updated with Time

Parth Patel ppate43 at stevens.edu
Mon Oct 10 22:54:01 EDT 2016

*[FAST General Body**]*

I apologize about the previous email I forgot to add in the time of the
events.

*[Support FAST]*
FAST is currently participating in Door of Clubs and if we reach our goal
we will be able to claim our sponsorship reward.
*Please sign up here
<https://www.doorofclubs.com/join/filipino-association-of-stevens-tech>! *

*[Freshman Nomination and GBM]*
Our third GBM will focus around Freshman Nomination for ESC Representative
and FIND representative. The meeting might be a bit longer than normal so
feel free to bring your assignments to work on!
*WHEN:* October 11th, 2016
*WHERE: *BC 304 at 9:00 PM

*FACEBOOK LINK <https://www.facebook.com/events/1705640963092550/>*
*[Ate/Kuya Night and Signups*
*]*Looking for a big to talk to when you have questions about your college
career or just in general. Seeking a little to give advice or to hang out
with? Sign up to receive either a big or little here.
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc3A6GLw1bX_nseg3LYcNQgv9ShKKyTRDCb5pIUOnWCGCK2CQ/viewform?c=0&w=1&edit2=2_ABaOnufqFr34nPLo5fqWabryuHhyg066fLZ0zPOPm80qOycWdCoHi3-6Ag>
*DEADLINE TO SIGN UP IS TUESDAY OCTOBER 11th AT MIDNIGHT!*

Reveal of bigs and little will be on Ate/Kuya Night!
*WHEN: *October 24th, 2016
*WHERE*: Jacobus Lounge at 7 PM to 11:45 PM

*[Karaoke]*
Unfortunately we were unable to go apple picking with the weather. Instead
we will have a FAST Family Karaoke session! No need to be a professional
singer just come show off your beautiful voices!
*WHEN: *October 12th, 2016
*WHERE: *Jacobus Lounge at 9:00 PM
*FACEBOOK LINK* <https://www.facebook.com/events/854761974659083/>

*[Mr. PI]*
A big shout out to Jarod Holgado who will be representing FAST for this
years Mr. Philippines. If you are interesting in helping Jarod prepare for
his showcase please email.
*ppate43 at stevens.edu <ppate43 at stevens.edu>*!

*[Halo-Halloween]*Come to FAST Halloween event where we will be providing
spooky but delicious halo halo (Filipino Shaved Ice Dessert). More
information about the event will be provided in following emails.
*WHEN: *October 27th, 2016
*WHERE: *Jacobus Lounge at 6:00 PM to 11:00 PM

*[Thank You for Reading!]*

*FAST Links:*

*Website <http://www.stevens.edu/fast> | Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/groups/2202030401/> | Instagram