[FAST] Mid October Information

Parth Patel ppate43 at stevens.edu
Wed Oct 19 11:24:18 EDT 2016

*[FAST General Body**]*

Congratulation to George Ibuna and Jaeanne Vicencio as the new Freshman
FIND Representatives and to Daniella Reyes as the new Freshman ESC
Representative.

*[ESC Olympics] *
Come participate or support FAST as we competed against the other ethic
organizations during the ESC Olympics. There will be fun games and prizing
to the winning teams!
*WHEN: TODAY! at 1:00 PM*
*WHERE: *Schaefer Lawn

 *[World Night Market]*
After ESC Olympics come out to KSA's World Night Market event where FAST is
one of the cohosts. This event will serve delicious food from different
cultures around the world.
*WHEN: TODAY! *
*at 8:30 PMWHERE: *MPK / Davis Lawn

*[Apple Picking]*
Come spend Saturday with FAST for some family friendly fun by going apply
picking! We will be visiting Melick's Town Farm. Please follow the Facebook
Link for more information and ride arrangements.
*WHEN:* October 22nd at 9:00 AM
*WHERE: *Melick's Town Farm

*Facebook Link <https://www.facebook.com/events/138980663233279/>*
*[Ate/Kuya Night]*
Thank you to all those who took interest in signing up for a big or little
to expand the FAST family  During Ate/Kuya Night we will have cute games
and snacks for everyone as we reveal off the new big little parings.
*WHEN: *October 24th, 2016 at 7 PM to 11:45 PM
*WHERE*: Jacobus Lounge

*[Halo-Haloween]*Come to FAST's Halloween event where you will be served
spooky but delicious halo-halo (a FIlipino Shaved Ice Dessert) and learn
about some Filipino monsters.
*WHEN: *October 27th, 2016 at 9:00PM
*WHERE: *Jacobus Lounge

*[Mr. PI]*
A big shout out to Jarod Holgado who will be representing FAST for this
years Mr. Philippines. If you are interesting in helping Jarod prepare for
his showcase please email me at
*ppate43 at stevens.edu <ppate43 at stevens.edu>*!

Refer to the Facebook link to purchase tickets. Mr. PI hosted by IFA will
occur:
*WHEN: *November 13th at 5:00 PM
*WHERE: *Skirball Center for the Performing Arts, 566 Laguardia PL New
York.

*Facebook Link <https://www.facebook.com/events/1144707038951316/>*
*[Support FAST]*
FAST is currently participating in Door of Clubs and if we reach our goal
we will be able to claim our sponsorship reward.
*Please sign up here
<https://www.doorofclubs.com/join/filipino-association-of-stevens-tech>! *

*[Thank You for Reading!]*

*FAST Links:*