[FAST] Ate/Kuya Night and Next GBM

Parth Patel ppate43 at stevens.edu
Mon Oct 24 13:56:21 EDT 2016

*[FAST General Body**]*

IT'S ATE/KUYA NIGHT TODAY!

*[Ate/Kuya Night]*
Thank you to all those who took interest in signing up for a big or little
to expand the FAST family  Tonight will be the reveal with a bunch of cute
games and snacks for everyone to learn the new parings.
*WHEN: TODAY* walk in at 8:30PM ; event starts at 9:00 PM
*WHERE*: Jacobus Lounge

*[Next GBM]*
Come out to our next GBM where we will be talking about upcoming events
such as Halo-Haloween and Mr. PI. In addition, we will be discussing family
events.
*WHEN:* Tuesday, October 25th at 9:00 PM
*WHERE: *BC 304

*[Halo-Haloween]*At FAST's Halo-Haloween even you will be able to make your
own spooky but delicious halo-halo (a FIlipino Shaved Ice Dessert) and also
learn about some Filipino monsters.
*WHEN: *Wednesday, October 27th, 2016 at 9:00 PM
*WHERE: *Jacobus Lounge

*[Thank You for Reading!]*

*FAST Links:*

*Website <http://www.stevens.edu/fast> | Facebook