[FAST] GBM Tonight and Maaskara Festival

Parth Patel ppate43 at stevens.edu
Tue Sep 27 12:15:46 EDT 2016

*[FAST General Body**]*

Hello Everyone! Just a reminder of the following:

*[Second GBM]*
Come out to our second GBM where we will be announcing who will be
representing FAST for this years Mr. Philippines. In addition we will be
having a cultural presentation and food just for our general body members!
*TONIGHT! *
*WHEN: *September 27th at 9:00 PM
*WHERE: *BC304

*Facebook Link <https://www.facebook.com/events/964591013669472/>*

*[Masskara Fesitval]*
Masskara Festival is also known as the Festival of Smiles. For this event
we will be explaining the folklore for the festival, showcasing traditional
Filipino dancing and providing *a lot* of Filipino food. In addition, you
will have the opportunity to decorate your own mask!
*TOMORROW!!*
*WHEN:* September 28 , Door Open at 8:30 PM
*WHERE: *Bissinger

*Facebook Link <https://www.facebook.com/events/1755108304705040/>*
*[Thank You for Reading!]*

*FAST Links:*