[FAST] Freshman Nomination

Parth Patel ppate43 at stevens.edu
Fri Sep 30 11:42:12 EDT 2016

*[FAST General Body**]*

Thank you to everyone who came out to Masskara Festival. This was our first
time running this event and it was huge success from the amazing performers
to you guys who came out!

*[Support FAST]*
FAST is currently participating in Door of Clubs and if we reach our goal
we will be able to claim our sponsorship reward.
*Please sign up here
<https://www.doorofclubs.com/join/filipino-association-of-stevens-tech>! *

*[Freshman Nomination]*
If you want to nominate anyone for freshman representative or is a freshman
and want to run please email *ppate43 at stevens.edu <ppate43 at stevens.edu>*
with your nominations! The positions available is the following: ESC
Representative & Find Representative. More information about each position
can be found *here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1g6-c9YMtzYyFv6u5G5qBxvobaBxywGmIg_LORKLAhCE/edit?usp=sharing>*!

*Deadline for submissions is Tuesday, October 4th. *
*[Apple Picking]*
Come spend the first day of October with FAST with some family friendly fun
by going apply picking! We will be visiting Melick's Town Farm. If you are
allergic to apples the farm also offers PUMPKIN picking! Please follow the
Facebook Link for any updates on possible date changes. Rides will be
arranged.
*WHEN:* October 1st
*RAIN DATE:* TBA
*WHERE: *Melick's Town Farm,  Meeting in Front of Jonas Hall
*Facebook Link <https://www.facebook.com/events/152416435213699/>*

*[Mr. PI]*
A big shout out to Jarod Holgado who will be representing FAST for this
years Mr. Philippines. If you are interesting in helping Jarod prepare for
his showcase please email.
*ppate43 at stevens.edu <ppate43 at stevens.edu>*!

*[Next GBM]*
Mark October 11th on your calendar for FAST will be having our 3rd GBM of
the semester! More information regarding what the GBM will be sent out in
the following weeks.  In addition, here
<https://drive.google.com/a/stevens.edu/file/d/0B9oVwrC01hM1bEZ3eGhMbVJrTVU/view?usp=sharing>
are the minutes from last weeks GBM.
*WHEN:* October 11th, 2016