[FAST] URGENT !!!!! FIND CONFERENCE FORM !!!!!! FILL OUT ASAP !!!!!!

Emily Kim ekim3 at stevens.edu
Wed Apr 5 16:51:33 EDT 2017

*HELLO FAST FAMILY!!*

*You must fill out the form below ASAP so that we can see how many people
are committed to attending FIND Conference !!!!!*

*FIND Conference is on May 6th at PACE University! Whether you plan on
going or not, you need to fill out this form IMMEDIATELY.*
*Make sure to read the description in the form before you send it!!*

*This is not just an interest form! If you mark down that you are going,
you are committing to going. *

*We need to send the number of people going by TOMORROW, APRIL 6TH.*
*Make sure you fill this out on your Stevens e-mail.*

*Thank you!!*

*FIND CONFERENCE FORM
<https://docs.google.com/a/stevens.edu/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfVI9PF8dWkLv9mEt963ePU_MGttUOzJxtT-P8i-g9H1PTKFw/viewform?c=0&w=1>*

--