[FAST] Minor Board Elections and Unity Practice!

Emily Kim ekim3 at stevens.edu
Mon Apr 10 14:29:13 EDT 2017

*GBM + Minor Board Election**s*

Elections for the Fall 2017 - Spring 2018 Minor Board are happening *tomorrow
during our GBM!* Come out and support all your friends who are running for
minor board positions!

For those who were nominated, please come on time and be prepared to give a
1 minute speech and answer questions from the general body. If you have any
concerns or questions, email me at ekim3 at stevens.edu

*ELECTION INFORMATION*
*WHEN: Tomorrow, April 11th*
*WHERE: BC 304 at 9:00 PM *
*Facebook Link <https://www.facebook.com/events/184633752045374/>*

*Minor Board Nomination**s*
Speaking of elections, nominations are still open! They will be open *until
the beginning of our GBM tomorrow*. Please e-mail fast at stevens.edu if you
would like to nominate yourself or any other person for a minor board
position! The positions and duties are listed in the FAST Constitution
linked below.
*FAST Constitution*
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1g6-c9YMtzYyFv6u5G5qBxvobaBxywGmIg_LORKLAhCE/edit?usp=sharing>

*Unity Practice*

Unity practices continue this week! We are doing the same skit that we used
for Battle of the Barrios: Mighty Morphin Pinoy Rangers! If you're
interested in participating and would like to be in the GroupMe or Facebook
group, please contact fast at stevens.edu

*WHEN: Today, April 10th @ 9 in BC304*
*                                      Tuesday, April 11th @ 6-9 in Jacobus
Lounge*