[FAST] Upcoming GBM and Events for the Week!

Parth Patel ppate43 at stevens.edu
Mon Mar 6 11:56:30 EST 2017

*[FAST General Body**]*

Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend! I hope you are all excited for the
upcoming events this week!

*[GBM]*
We will be having our next GBM tomorrow! Please come out to find out about
upcoming events and learn about Filipino Culture!
*WHEN: March 7th*
*WHERE: BC 304 at 9:00 PM *

*Facebook Link
<https://www.facebook.com/events/1617899648239902/?notif_t=plan_user_invited&notif_id=1488811651077288>*

*[BreakFAST]*
Feeling tired from all the midterms? Need a little break from all the
studying? Come out to BreakFAST where we will be serving delicious
traditional Filipino breakfast for dinner! Feel free to come in your
pajamas!

*WHEN: March 8th *
*WHERE: Hayden Lounge at 9PM*
*Facebook Link <https://www.facebook.com/events/103335680182567/>*

*[Ate / Kuya Night]*
Due to the increase requests, we will be having a second Ate / Kuya Pairing
with a second Ate / Kuya Night. If you are interested please fill out
this *form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc3A6GLw1bX_nseg3LYcNQgv9ShKKyTRDCb5pIUOnWCGCK2CQ/viewform?usp=sf_link>!
*

ATE KUYA Night Details
*WHEN: March 9th*
*WHERE: Jacobus Lounge at 9PM*
*Facebook Link* <https://www.facebook.com/events/1346652355398213/>

*[IUA Fashion Show]*
FAST will be cohosting with IUA's Fashion Show. This event will have models
walking up and down the runway showcasing traditional / modern clothing
from various cultures across the word. This event will also provide
refreshments.

*WHEN: March 10th*
*WHERE: 4th Floor Howe Bissinger at 9PM *

*[Eboard Elections]*
Nominations are open for eboard elections for the next year. If you are
interested or know anyone that is interested please email me at
ppate43 at stevens.edu or email fast at stevens.edu. In addition the fast
constitution is linked if anyone is curious about the roles and
responsibility of the positions.
Constitution
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YWyQNOGfZQ5QfUg83Ci-Ygk5fr6Ha_el4GL0MFp-1_c/edit?usp=sharing>
*Nominations will be open today till Thursday at 11:59 PM*

*[Thank You for Reading!]*

*FAST Links:*

*Website <http://www.stevens.edu/fast> | Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/groups/2202030401/> | Instagram