[FAST] Elections Tonight

Parth Patel ppate43 at stevens.edu
Tue Mar 21 11:00:54 EDT 2017

*[FAST General Body**]*

I hope everyone had a great spring break and are refueled to take on the
rest of the semester!

*[Elections]*
Elections for the Fall 2017 - Spring 2018 Executive Board will occur *today*.
Please come out and support all your friends who are running for an
executive board positions. Due to the high number of people running - feel
free to bring your homework and other assignments in case the elections
take awhile.

For those who were nominated please come on time and be prepared to give a
1 minute speech and be able to answer 2 questions from the general body. If
you have any concerns or questions email me at ppate43 at stevens.edu

*ELECTION INFORMATION*
*WHEN: TODAY*
*WHERE: BC 304 at 9:00 PM *

*[Battle of The Barrios]*
Please come out and support FAST as we will be participating in the annual
Battle of the Barrios hosted by Rutgers RAPS. This event will show case
several schools in the area performing a skit that represents several
aspects of Filipino culture and current events. In addition, Clara C will
be one of the guest judges. For more information regarding the event please
refer to the Facebook links on event details and ride information.

*WHEN:* Saturday, March 25th
*WHERE:* Douglass Campus Center,
100 George St, New Brunswick, New Jersey 08901 at 5:00 PM

*Event Information <https://www.facebook.com/events/1825689214336031/>*
*Ride Information*
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/StevensFAST/permalink/10158376162595402/?comment_id=10158376167455402&notif_t=group_comment_mention&notif_id=1489947433768070>

*[Thank You for Reading!]*