[FAST] FIND Dialogue Form DUE TONIGHT!!

Anthony Lucero alucero at stevens.edu
Wed Sep 26 09:48:51 EDT 2018

Hey everybody! Thank you to everyone that signed up so far! Due to the high
amount of people going, we will be closing sign-ups by *TONIGHT at 9 PM!* If
you are interested in coming, the hotel and registration will be paid for,
but you have to sign-up with our form by tonight. *If you miss the deadline
tonight and still want to come, please email Lorie Rosado
at lrosado1 at stevens.edu <lrosado1 at stevens.edu>! *

*Sign up using this link!  <https://goo.gl/forms/ukORvT4LUWpYPyMv1>*

And, here are the details one more time:
What: FIND Dialogue
Where: University of Connecticut
When: October 12-14
Theme: Binhi (Meaning "Seed" in Tagalog)
Hotel: Best Western Storrs
*Rides,hotel, and registration will be taken care of*

*Anthony LuceroStevens Institute of Technology*
Mechanical Engineering | Class of  2020
Filipino Association at Stevens Tech | President 2018-2019
Cell: (732)- 320-7751