[FAST] FAST Weekly Newsletter #3

Stevens FAST alucero at stevens.edu
Sun Sep 30 21:03:44 EDT 2018

View this email in your browser (https://mailchi.mp/7639f622eb42/only-a-few-more-weeks-of-events-left-546375?e=91a876ab0b)

** Mabuhay, my guy!
Welcome to the second weekly newsletter!

** Our Second GBM!
We will be having our second GBM TOMORROW on October 1st at 9 PM in BC310! We have our first Alumni Speaker Series so it will be a really great night to see how much has changed and the path that this alumni took after college!

What: Second GBM
Where: BC310
When: 9 PM

Ate/ Kuya Night! (Big/Little Night)
Our Ate/Kuya Night is coming up on October 30th! Ate means older Sister while Kuya means older Brother in Tagalog and we use this night to pair you up with an Ate or Kuya that will help mentor you and be there for you throughout your time at Stevens! This is a great chance to get closer to our FAST family so sign up now!

SIgn up here: Click me harder daddy (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=ba0c7b08ed&e=91a876ab0b)

IUA Snack Night
IUA is having their International Street Snack Night on October 4th at 9 PM on Palmer Lawn! Come and play some games and have some good food with us!

ESC'S Around the World
ESC is holding their second event, Around the World! This is brand new event that takes you through every different country! Come support FAST and see what we have to offer! The event will be held in Babbio Atrium at 9 PM, so come through and find our room!

The Festival of Smiles
Hello everyone! Our biggest event of the semester is coming up on October 11th and will be held in Babbio Atrium/Patio at 9 PM! Come join us as we eat, dance, and celebrate the victory and triumph of the Philippines though our roughest times!

DESIGN FAST!
We are extending this contest for one more week by popular demand! If you love to design or want a free shirt, create a new design that we can use for all our FAST apparel! Please send your submissions to fast at stevens.edu!

~Thanks for reading!~

** (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=a7164dc676&e=91a876ab0b)
** (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=ca96ebc814&e=91a876ab0b)
** (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=03d9a870ac&e=91a876ab0b)
** (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/track/click?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=fdd9da051f&e=91a876ab0b)

This email was sent to fast_gb at lists.stevens.edu (mailto:fast_gb at lists.stevens.edu)
why did I get this? (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/about?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=a4024ca412&e=91a876ab0b&c=9fa72a2090)     unsubscribe from this list (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=a4024ca412&e=91a876ab0b&c=9fa72a2090)     update subscription preferences (https://facebook.us16.list-manage.com/profile?u=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&id=a4024ca412&e=91a876ab0b)
Filipino Association of Stevens Tech . 1 Castle Point Ter . Hoboken, NJ 07030-5906 . USA

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp
http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=monkey_rewards&aid=868d1e019e6e2df402670b0e2&afl=1